5th Street Vintage Market is held 4 times a year at the Northport Farmers Market at 4150 5th Street. Markets are on Sundays 10 AM to 4 PM.
Vendors are permitted by invitation only. All items offered for sale should be handmade, vintage (25 years old or more), crafted from vintage materials or vinyl records. Please - NO NEW REPRODUCTIONS OF VINTAGE ITEMS.
By participating as a vendor at the 5th Street Vintage Market you are agreeing to adhere to all of the following policies.
- New vendor applications are received and reviewed by the curators.
- The fee is $30.00 early registration, $35.00 late registraiton for each 9’ X 9’ space. Vendors will need to bring their own tables and displays. Depending on the number of vendors, we will use some areas not covered by the pavilion.
- Vendors are not allowed to transfer their space.
- No refunds. The Market will be held rain or shine. However, in the case of severe weather the market will be canceled and vendor fees will be rolled over to the next market date.
- Vendors are responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Set up is from 8 am to 10 am on market day. Vendors need to be finished with set up by 10:00 when the market opens.
- Vendors are required remain open for sales until 4:00 pm, the advertised closing time of the market.
- If you have moved a table under the pavilion, please return it to the original placement at the end of the market.
- Please dispose of any litter that may be on the floor of your space.
- Payment must be received two weeks prior the the market date, we can’t hold spaces for vendors who have not submitted payment.